Change of mind return policy
If you’ve had a change of heart about a product you’ve purchased online or in-store, you have up to 30 days from the date of receipt to return or exchange your product, subject to the below:
- If your product is unused and unopened, we’ll exchange it or refund you in full using the same method of payment as your initial purchase. Returns must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
- Please note, we don’t offer refunds or exchanges for change of mind where a product has been used or opened.
- We don’t exchange or refund gift vouchers or promotional items.
- If you’re not happy with your order, please tell us – we’ll always try to help you if we can.
If you’ve had an allergic reaction to a product, please take a photo and discontinue use of the product immediately. We’ll provide a refund or exchange for reactions to products, provided you’ve used less than 30% of the product.
How long would refund normally takes?
Generally, online refunds and exchanges take 3 business days to process from receipt of the returned order. Please allow 3-10 business days for your exchanged products to arrive or 7-10 business days for your funds to be visible in your account. If further information is required from us regarding the return of your refund/exchange, this will affect the processing timeframe.
HOW do customers return items?
Products purchased online: Free returns are available within Australia for online orders. Online orders cannot be returned or exchanged in-store. Please contact us, providing your order number and the details of the product you would like to return, and our Customer Service team will provide you with return shipping details. Then, simply follow the below steps to lodge your free return:
- Enter your return details. Your order number can be found on your order confirmation email.
- Review and confirm your details to create your prepaid return label.
- Print your return label and securely attach the label to the top face of the parcel, ensuring the tape does not cover any part of the barcode. You may print your label at most Post Offices.
- Post your parcel at any Post Office and you will be issued with a lodgement receipt and tracking number. Alternatively, post your parcel in a red street posting box or in-store drop box.